The signs that the council have displayed on lamposts etc about dog fouling and the fine imposed if caught, are far to small for people with dogs to read, as the amount of dog fouling that goes on, and the irresponsiable dog owners who allow this to happen and do not care about where they live or the enviroment, and do not clear up after their dog’s leave a mess, which is also a health problem, should not be allowed to have a dog if they cannot look after it and care for it properly, and have respect for other people in the community where they live and visit, and also the amount of litter that is just dropped onto the floor instaed of being put into litter bins or taken home and put in the bin at home, No the irresponsible people who could not care about where they live and the mess it causes in the area, chewing gum, fag ends, toffee papers, etc etc etc, it only take a little thought and care to make the community where you live to look nicer, but NO! people cannot be bothered to look after anything, what there homes look like must be frightening, filthy, disgusting waste bins.
What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- RT @NickDixon2: The 6 'c' s: conv'ns, coprod'n, community, collab'n, concrete & cake! Grt coming tog'r. Thks @naomi_smbc @CatDRees @EmmaBay… 5 days ago
- @Alvanleyfp @CatDRees @NickDixon2 @jenniferen @jaweeda_idoo @Altogetherbeter Well done David. You guys are great 😊 5 days ago
- Best example of self kindesss right now - ironed bedsheets! #rak #stockport offers of ironing would be great @feelthinkbehave 6 days ago
- RT @Alvanleyfp: Great turn out again for our Singing for Health at @startpointsk6 here's Harry singing a special request for his fan club!… 6 days ago
- Learning to use cameras is always one of our favourite session #digitalinclusion #stockport #gettingonline https://t.co/4IwepYXJ2V 6 days ago