What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- The best part of cooking together is eating together - delivered jointly with the fab @kindlingtrust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Week 2 at Birch Court in #marple and already learners are supporting each other #digitalinclusionstockport https://t.co/OuV3EvtmyU 1 day ago
- 100% of learners on our digital champion training say they are very satisfied with the help received from the tutor. 70% extremely satisfied 1 day ago
- RT @RMc711: What better way to learn by doing. Marjorie Randall took a quick snap of us @LunchAndLearnIT @startpointsk6 #digitalinclusionst… 1 day ago
- Yesterday we delivered another digital heroes training session for @StockportHomes supporting… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Driving past inspiral carpets in Romiley always makes me smile (http://www.in-spiralcarpets.co.uk). So that got me thinking… what’s the best shop name you have seen?? Advertisements
please feel free to make comments too below:
From RomRam: The freshly-painted road markings in Romiley & Bredbury are slowly disappearing – not just hidden by snow, but due to crumbling like chalk.
Loads of pictures on twitter of the random christmas tree on the frozen canal in Romiley. Why or Why?? If you have a snap of it please email email@example.com and we will pick the best. Hopefully the pictures will convince … Continue reading
First Division North side Woodley Sports a community engagement push to welcome new fans into the football club and the image to the general public of Stockport and wider areas. The club have created an online survey for not only … Continue reading