Recently news has filtered through of the opening of a few of the closed units currently situated on Woodley Precinct. Within the last few years StartPoint community cafe, Ladbrokes, the trophy store and simply Flooring Specialists have opened and helped revitalise the precinct by bringing new customers to the precinct. Rumour has it the new additions to the precinct are an opticians, where the travel agents was and a barbershop/tattooist, where the dry cleaners use to be. Do we need an opticians on the precinct? Will a barber’s/tattooist help bring new custom to the precinct as a whole?
What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- The best part of cooking together is eating together - delivered jointly with the fab @kindlingtrust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Week 2 at Birch Court in #marple and already learners are supporting each other #digitalinclusionstockport https://t.co/OuV3EvtmyU 3 days ago
- 100% of learners on our digital champion training say they are very satisfied with the help received from the tutor. 70% extremely satisfied 3 days ago
- RT @RMc711: What better way to learn by doing. Marjorie Randall took a quick snap of us @LunchAndLearnIT @startpointsk6 #digitalinclusionst… 4 days ago
- Yesterday we delivered another digital heroes training session for @StockportHomes supporting… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago