Today I received a telephone call, the foreign sounding “lady” informed me that I have some problems with my computer and that it as been infected with out my knowledge, and that she is informing me that to follow her instructions to clear and sort out the problems on my computer, Microsoft or any company of that standing do not contact individuals and tell them their computer as problems, this is totally a scam, and all they want is money off you, when I informed the “lady” that I was a Microsoft certified computer engineer she told me to F— O– and slammed the phone down in disgust , the telephone number 0019045550173 if you receive any calls appertaining to the above ignore them and notify your local police with the telephone number, Beware no computer company or software company will contact anyone about the above
What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- The best part of cooking together is eating together - delivered jointly with the fab @kindlingtrust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Week 2 at Birch Court in #marple and already learners are supporting each other #digitalinclusionstockport https://t.co/OuV3EvtmyU 1 day ago
- 100% of learners on our digital champion training say they are very satisfied with the help received from the tutor. 70% extremely satisfied 1 day ago
- RT @RMc711: What better way to learn by doing. Marjorie Randall took a quick snap of us @LunchAndLearnIT @startpointsk6 #digitalinclusionst… 1 day ago
- Yesterday we delivered another digital heroes training session for @StockportHomes supporting… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago