What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- RT @ndeanstockport: Joining us @skfoodiefriday to find out what community & voluntary organisations in Stockport are up to when it comes to… 2 days ago
- Our digital champs Anne-droid and iPaddy still supporting people to get online in #Stockport! Thanks guys⭐️🤓⭐️ https://t.co/KSWpK2OhT0 3 days ago
- RT @ChangePlease: We are hiring! Looking for skilled baristas to mentor London's future coffee makers! Info at goo.gl/I220et ☕️ #… 4 days ago
- If you know someone who lives near Offerton & they want help to get online they can join Julie every Tuesday morning https://t.co/UKCH1Zg4RW 4 days ago
- Thanks to @3378Community we're offering mushroom soup to people who would struggle to get a warm meal otherwise 😊 https://t.co/SnuCfyJJdU 4 days ago
January 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31