What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- We made it to Friday. What a great week it has been. What do you like us tweeting about most? 5 days ago
- RT @fishisthedish: Eating fish helps to lower risk of diabetes and Alzheimer’s and contributes to healthy skin hair and nails #my2aweek htt… 6 days ago
- Excited about #stockportgives with @feelthinkbehave promoting #randomactsofkindness in #werneth 21 people got together yest. to be involved 6 days ago
- 28 people at Easter afternoon tea today... nowhere better than Woodley when the sun is out & your amongst friends… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Our Easter Monday afternoon tea event is now sold out. We will host more throughout the summer so stay tuned 🐥🐰☕️ #stockport 1 week ago
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30