What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- RT @ndeanstockport: Summer #intern vacancy @startpointsk6 #Stockport - great experince in a fantastic organisation: startpoint.org.uk/news/86/4-week…… 12 hours ago
- @SendStockport we offer a suspended coffee scheme for carers in our community. Feel free to let anyone know who you think it would benefit 😊 12 hours ago
- Tickets to our May @StockportDojo are now live stockportdojo.org.uk/book.php #free #stockport 3 days ago
- @Elisa_Roche I (the frog) had to stop for petrol today, that was interesting! 1 week ago
- We've all been #DressedByTheKids this morning - hope none of us need to nip out to the ships today! #Stockport https://t.co/6XQpoxeU9Z 1 week ago
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31