What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- Pie making today - pay what you can afford menu every Thursday. Here are some snaps: #stockport #reducingfoodwaste https://t.co/fjf65PY4DZ 18 hours ago
- We used red quinoa in our stuffed peppers today... Lots of customers hadn't tried it before but it was very popular https://t.co/mPApVXYSPx 18 hours ago
- #TrashCafe tomorrow in #Stockport. Have a look at the menu & #paywhatyoufeel https://t.co/ettHGi2P7I 1 day ago
- We are on the ground helping people to create their own digital community groups with @TinderFdn #stockport https://t.co/38SpvNON1z 2 days ago
- Slight difference in size in our sausage rolls at @MossbankHomes today #Stockport https://t.co/jWq4ZtrhqJ 3 days ago
September 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30