What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- Feeling Christmassy at @MossbankHomes #bramhall hub this morning. Snowy tree cakes & leftover pie #stockport 🎄🎄🎄 https://t.co/XdiJAWL2ML 2 days ago
- Turkey and Ham pie on our Give What You Can menu today. For warm meal join us today and pay what you can #Stockport https://t.co/ax3J22mZ1v 2 days ago
- https://t.co/M0o0lwOkue 3 days ago
- Forget hooks for #digitalinclusion we have trees to encourage people to get online m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqXdQL… https://t.co/GrpidMCgtM 3 days ago
- Crispy cakes Christmas trees - we've found out how to make them on You Tube today @ProCherrywell #stockport https://t.co/3eMhYivMDP 3 days ago
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31